TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any failure on the part of Bombus.Co to exercise or any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy pursuant to these terms and conditions does not operate as a waiver. If any term of these terms and conditions can’t be enforced or is invalid, such term(s) will be severed and the remaining terms will continue to bind the parties.
Bombus.Co reserves the right, at their complete discretion, to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting revised terms on the Site. It is the customer’s responsibility to check periodically for any changes Bombus.Co may make to these terms and conditions. Continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions means the customer accepts the changes
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- INCORRECT INFORMATION
- PROPERTY ACCESS
- BUSINESS ADDRESS
Bombus.Co respects the importance of protecting the privacy and the rights of our customers in relation to their personal information. We respect and uphold your rights to privacy protection under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Bombus.Co only collects personal information from our customers or potential customers that we reasonably require for one or more of our business functions or activities and will do so by lawful and fair means. Bombus.Co may collect or hold information received as a result of any dealing, transaction or interaction with you. Personal Information includes identifiable and non-identifiable information about an individual.
- INDIVIDUAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Listed below are ways and types of individually identifiable information we collect:
- When you subscribe to the Bombus.Co newsletter program and you provide as part of your subscription:
- email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- country of residence
- When you provide your contact information during a transaction in a Bombus.Co store or website. This information may include, for example:
- first and last names
- postal and/or physical address
- email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- menu preferences
- previous order information
- credit card details
- Your details that are supplied when you participate in a promotion, competition, promotional activity, survey, market research, SMS, MMS and other mobile services
- When you interact or follow Bombus.Co in social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Your information regarding your interests, preferences, purchasing behaviour and experience with our services, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those services and respond to your enquiries.
Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our online ordering system, your access and use of our Website or indirectly through use of our Websites, online forums, applications, online presence, or through our representatives or otherwise.
- NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
We may also collect non-identifiable information that doesn’t identify you and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit the website, our Company servers may automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- your computer's IP address
- browser type
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site
- pages during your visit to www.kokoblack.com
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our Site, access times, dates and other statistics
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- browse our Site;
- save an item;
- register on our Site;
- log into the Site once registered;
- make a purchase from us;
- contact our Customer Care, either about an order or for any other reason;
- click on Bombus.Co banners, hyperlinks or plugins;
- interact with us on our social media; or
- have a conversation with our team members
- sign up to our mailing list by completing a paper form in one of our stores
COOKIES (not the edible kind)
We use “cookies” when you visit our Bombus.Co website. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Site. There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the Site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Add to Wishlist”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the Site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Bombus.Co website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Site in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a third party service provider who may combine you information with information from other; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them interest-based content and advertisements.
- INFORMATION USAGE
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- to gain an understanding your information to improve or develop our products and services
- to provide you with better customer services
- to perform research and analysis
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Bombus.Co and our related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you; and
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
- We collect aggregated information about you which informs us about our users. The browser information we collect is used in an aggregated, anonymous manner in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
- REASON FOR COLLECTION, HOLDING, USAGE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
- We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and provide the best possible quality of customer service. We generally collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing orders that you place with us in our stores or via our online ordering system, providing you with our products and services and processing refunds where applicable
- Processing orders for gift cards that you place with us in our stores, by telephone or via our gift card ordering system
- Where you choose to receive mobile services and content via SMS, MMS and other mobile services, we use this information to deliver such mobile services and content to you, to carry out market research, to track sales data and to inform you of upcoming events and plan other promotional activities which may be of interest to you
- To respond to any queries you may have and to process and respond to any complaint made by you
- Promoting our current and future products, services, promotions, offers, games and competitions to you
- To improve the operation or navigation of our Website and inform you of changes made to our Website
- Assisting you with remembering and re-ordering from our menu in the future and developing an online customer profile and keeping your contact details up to date
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other statistical and market research with a view to improving our services;
- Facilitating our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal, security, and regulatory requirements.
- We may also use your personal information for other purposes not listed above which will be made clear to you at the time we collect your personal information, or for such other purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
- PARTIES TO WHOM INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED TO
For the purposes described in the section above, we may disclose your personal information to and share personal information with:
- Our employees, contractors or agents for the purposes of operation of our business or our Website, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, advertisers and business partners, payment processors, data entry service providers and professional advisors such as accountants, legal advisors, business advisors and consultants
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- Third parties where the law requires or authorises us to do so;
- Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent;
- We may combine or share any personal information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our own products and services and on behalf of other companies within Bombus.Co that we consider may be of interest to you.
These communications may be sent in various forms, including email, SMS, and in-App messaging, in accordance with applicable marketing laws. You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods.
At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
ACCESSING AND/OR CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the Privacy Act, individuals have a right to complete access to their records. You may ask us in writing to provide you with details of the Personal Information we hold about you. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as practicable.
You can update your Personal Information anytime by accessing your account on the Site. If you wish for your Personal Information to be removed from our database, please contact us here.
COMPLAINT ABOUT A BREACH OF PRIVACY
We confirm that in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order we will refund your purchase in full if we are unable to come to an agreed solution for redelivering your purchased products. To be eligible for a refund, the issue must be at the explicit fault of Bombus.Co, for example:
- If the order is delivered more than 10 days of the scheduled delivery date with no notification given;
- If Bombus.Co incorrectly records the recipient or delivery address details; and/or
- f there is any other unexpected issue for which Bombus.Co is clearly at fault.
However, if incorrect information is submitted by the purchaser or there is a problem with delivery at the fault of the purchaser, Bombus.Co will not be held responsible if the order is not fulfilled.
Once orders have been placed, we do not offer refunds for cancellations. However, you can amend the delivery receipt details up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Business Name: Bombus.Co
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Site or any feature or part of it at any time. Bombus.Co does not guarantee that prices or promotions displayed on the site are valid at the time of ordering.
The Dessert Atelier expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. This also includes any warranties that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the site will be secure, or that information on the site will be complete, accurate or timely.